Top Social

winter fashion ideas: coat styles we like

1/07/2013
We are generally fans of longer coats in the traditional colors, like the tans and black. But recently, bright green and dusty pink are looking pretty fine. 
Cool Look Pleats Cream-colored Trench Coat
We've been in love with dusty pink for a little while now. We find this to be simple and feminine. Click here to see this coat.

Faux fur has recently been capturing my attention. My mother always liked fur (and animal prints), and I never could share that sentiment, but I suppose it has caught up to me now. This would most likely not be my daily coat, but I would wear this to dinner with my friends along with a loose gray blouse and black leather straight pants with some neck-breaking heels. Holla' at leg workouts. 
Nishe coat
I loved this coat when I saw it on "The Mindy Project". If it ever comes down to my budget, you best believe it'll be in my closet.

Kristen Blake Single Breasted Walking Coat
Another green coat we love.
Also, loving leather trims at the moment. I just bought a vintage DKNY tweed coat with leather trimming. Usually, I am cautious about leather, Sheerin pulls it off better than myself. A few leather accents work for anyone, though. Here is an example:
$50 from boohoo

Calvin Klein Faux Leather Trim Walking Coat
This is more of a modern look that I do not normally prefer. However, I would certainly wear this, if someone felt the need to purchase it for me, that is. Pair it with lime green chinos and hot pink nails.

I have always loved buttons and the military look for coats. This coat from Zara  is edgy and feminine, perfect for  whatever look you want to achieve. Still a bit pricey for my liking, but find it here.


1 comment on "winter fashion ideas: coat styles we like"