Top Social

raspberry danishes & warm fronts

1/15/2013
I am currently studying for NCLEX-RN state boards. Studying and I have never really enjoyed each other's presence, so when I do convince myself to spend some time with a textbook, I like to be sure to invite someone else along to neutralize the situation. Today, I took my little sisters and met up with a friend at a bread cafe. I'm not a weather expert, but I do believe we had a warm front, as it was quite--yes, warm. So, anywho, no boots for me for a change. I also decided to wear a slightly louder, yet traditional-looking floral hijab to make my life that much more exhilarating.  I normally stick to very neutral hijabs. Here's a bit of my outfit of the day taken by my greatly lacking Blackberry curve camera:



Purse: Aldo
Hijab: Tajikistan (gift)
Shoes: Nine West
Chino pants: H&M
Ring: a vintage shop
Everything else: Completely random/can find anywhere
-A

Post Comment
Post a Comment