Top Social

hijabi's fall: coats!

11/15/2013
Yesterday morning, I ran outside to go to work at the crack of dawn and my heart audibly broke from the frozen slap I received. Yay. Now, I am snuggled in bed trying not to fall in love with/buy any more coats. If you have not bought a winter coat yet, may I live vicariously through you, s'il te plait et merci.

Here are a few coats I like. For some reason, Zara online does not show their complete collection. I died in one of their stores in DC, but many of the coats I languished after are not on the site.

As you all probably know, it's all about the masculine coat this winter. I normally dislike checkered or plaid, but this works for me.

I tried on this Zara coat but ended up not buying it because I prefer longer coats and I was looking for a coat with a looser silhouette (the coat is too structured for my liking). It was a hard decision because it is camel-colored and has a high composition of wool in it. You all know my fascination with wool/quality materials, right?

I've liked this Zara coat for awhile because it has everything I normally dislike in a coat. It has a belt AND a hood. However, when I tried it on in the store, I liked the carefree chic silhouette. I would contrast the casualness of the coat with leather pants and some heeled booties. I still would rather buy it on sale, though.

ASOS has a large selection of coats, but not many that I really like. This is one of the coats I do like. I love the patch pockets and the flowy, oversize cut. 


No one should spend $500 on a coat, but someone should, at least, kindly steal me this. DAY birger et Mikkelsen

(...and the less cute version)
Contrast Yoke BouclĂ© Coat by Kenneth Cole New York for $89



-A



Post Comment
Post a Comment