Top Social

Acacia Label: modest, elegant, quality gowns. Win.

11/20/2013
Acacia Label most probably hates my procrastinating ways and have most likely lost all faith in humanity because of me. I meant to do a review for them in Spring and look where we are now. Hey, at least it has not snowed yet, right?

The Australian-based company (and I think Oman, too?)  has greatly expanded since I bought a dress from them, and their collection is even more beautiful. I have never been a very big fan of south Asian clothing (I don't understand the whole matching pants, both in material and pattern coupled with an awkward length dress concept), but long, sophisticated, ethnic gowns are right up my alley. The dress I bought is not even on the site anymore. It does not matter because I customized it so much that it was no longer relevant, regardless. The point is is that the quality of the dress is immaculate. The company takes your exact measurement of every part of your body into consideration and customizes your dress. They are very detail-oriented and make the dress look and feel like time was their closest companion.

I will be getting another dress from them soon, the "Cosmo Black" dress externalizes my romanticizing of the color black.

These dresses are very affordable and fair. They change colors, materials, lengths and are open to really anything to ask of them. The staff use your name and are very personable.

I wish I could model this dress for you guys, but it looks too good on me. Ironic modesty?



Pure chiffon scarf

Mint green paneling

Sleeves

 Hem of dress

Length of dress

Full length



Craftsmanship

Sleeves

Sleeves



Good quality custom gowns with a cheap flat rate shipping, ya'll, that's rare to find. www.acacialabel.com

-A

Post Comment
Post a Comment