Top Social

the great affair is to move -- isla del encanto

7/16/2013
For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move. 

Last month, three lovely companions and I traveled to Puerto Rico. My thirst to travel is starting to be an inconvenience to my life, or the necessities of my life are starting to be an inconvenience to my thirst. The fulfillment from finding beauty in movement is lush but brief, and I am soon back online role-playing a ready traveler, until the credit card page appears.

I am debating if there is worth in explaining the details of the trip, or to just post photos and let it be just that. I think the latter is sufficient for this avenue. I can just say that it felt unbounded. 






credit: Maleeha A.


credit: Tasneem W.


credit: M.A.









T.W.





The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land.

Gilbert K. Chesterton 
Post Comment
Post a Comment